Monday 27 September 2010

Upon Which Was Written Within The Stars Pre Order







All the work i have done for the new Nhor project.

"My October 12th release entitled Upon Which Was Written Within The Stars is now available for pre order in my store:
The songs were written and recorded within four consecutive nights. One for each movement. Each song is the original recording from when i wrote it.
The artwork for it has been hand drawn by sin eater and the packaging is wax sealed with my own personal nhor seal. Images of the artwork & packaging can be seen in my photos.
As usual everything about this release has been envisioned/performed/written/recorded/mixed/mastered/laid out/printed/cut/folded/sealed/posted by myself.

Only 50 of these have been made." Nhor.


No comments:

Post a Comment